We will process and despatch your order as quickly as possible. Please allow extra time during busy sale periods such as December. We do everything we can to meet the delivery times. However, delivery times may occasionally be affected by factors beyond our control and therefore they cannot be guaranteed. We will inform you if we become aware of an unexpected delay.
- Orders will be delivered either by Royal Mail or by a courier service.
- If there is no one available to sign for the goods the courier will leave a card with details of how you should contact them.
- You can provide an alternative delivery address where there will be somebody available to sign for delivery.
- If the delivery is not signed for courier will leave a card for you to re-arrange delivery (within same postal code area). Due to the increasing costs of transport, courier services will now make only one further attempt to deliver your order, after which there may be a charge for any further attempts.
- If you fail to contact them to arrange re-delivery your parcel will be returned to OilsbyJo as undeliverable. Should your parcel be returned to us, there will be a further delivery charge to re-send your order.
- Please note that courier delivery services are normally only available Monday to Friday inclusive, between the hours of 9am and 5pm. UK Mainland orders usually arrive within 3 – 4 business days of despatch.
- You should note that heavy orders will be shipped by courier, who may not deliver on a weekend.
- During the lead up to, and after holiday periods parcel delivery may slow down or be delayed, so please bear this in mind if you are placing an order just before Christmas, or near to a Bank Holiday period (please note: we are closed from the Christmas to New Year holiday period, inclusive).
Orders placed during this period will not be dispatched until after the first working day, following the finish of a holiday period.